It’s not easy to start collecting classic watches, but before you do this, investigate what and when to buy, and how much to pay for it.
Here are seven models that are collectable, however won’t require you to take a mortgage.
1. IWC Portuguese collection has some of the finest watches. I like almost every single one of them, but especially love the Portuguese hand-wound 8 days power reserve in stainless steel .
2. Another watch from IWC that is on top of my list is the Portofino Automatic in stainless steel- classy and elegant.
3. My favourite watch at the moment is The Junghans Automatic from the Max Bill collection at around 1200 $ with it’s minimalistic design and satin like color.
4. A classy look watch is Frederique Constant’s Slimline Collection.
The collection is a series of ultra-flat models. The automatic movements upon which this elegant series of watches is based have a thickness of just 3.60 mm.4
5. Tissot LeLocle Automatic It’s a clasic watch with a very good price value considering it has an automatic movement mechanism. (595 $ http://us.tissotshop.com/le-locle-men-s-automatic-watch-with-brown-leather-strap.html)
It has the perfect dimensions for any hand type with its 39,3mm width and 9,7mm height.
6. The Longines Legend Diver is sporty but with an ageless look. It’s an all in one watch, wearable on every occasion.
7. And the future classic, the new Apple watch, that is simply magnificent- https://www.apple.com/watch/