The US Fashion Bible, Vogue posted a new video interview with Posh Spice, Victoria Beckham (40) in her recent London located store. She was obviously prepared for Vogue’s “73 Questions” and I’d say she made quite a show.
Victoria Beckham divulges the first thing she does each morning is check on her four children then start her 6 a.m. workout.
Among the other pieces of her life revealed are:
- Her secret skill is that she used to be able to juggle.
- If she could bring one thing to England from the US, it would be a fanny pack.
- Her sweetest confession comes with the question: “Your perfect date?” “A night in with my husband.”
- She “absolutely” believes in love at first sight. And at first sight, what made her fall in love with her husband, David Beckham? “Duh!”
- She is surrounded by fashion: “Mr. Valentino lives next door to me and it doesn’t get much better than that.”
- Apart from when she sang with a music legend: “I’ve dueted with Sir Elton John and it doesn’t get much better than that.”
- She would advice her 13-year-old self: “Your skin’s going to clear up and it’s all going to be fine.”
- Heels or flats? Both. Identical answer when asked, diamonds or pearls?
- She won’t pick between Harry or William.
- She shares her spirit animal — a swan.
- She has a pet, Coco Chanel, “the bulldog who lives in L.A.”
- Her ultimate fashion secret is “Less is more”.
- Asked if she could have a day with anyone in history, living or dead, she answers without hesitation, “my husband”.
- She goes on to reveal that her favourite colour is sunset orange
- 12 Years A Slave is the movie that made her cry the most.
- Does she believe in love of first sight? “Absolutely.”
- Napa Valley in northern California, is her favourite holiday destination.
- She would love to go to Kenya.
- The only subject that she would teach at school would be singing.
- In a touching moment Victoria reveals that her children Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and Harper have taught her to love unconditionally.
- The fashion mogul says that, “salt” is her favourite food and jokes that, “posh” is her favourite spice.
- Favourite food: “Japanese” and favourite drink: “Hot sake”.
- The one thing in this world that we need to get rid of: “AIDS”.
- One thing that she can’t live without: “My velcro rollers”.
She exposes a naughty sense of humor: asked what one film she could star in, she reminds her interviewer she already had her wish fulfilled. “I starred in Spice World, the movie, and I am still waiting for my Outstanding Achievement Award,” she adds.
Victoria’s worst question to be asked is “Why don’t you ever smile?” and her answer is: “I’m smiling on the inside. I feel that I have a responsibility to the fashion community.”
Watch the video below for all 73 of Victoria’s answers.